General Terms & Conditions of GMAT Amsterdam
- GMAT Amsterdam is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 56857780. GMAT Amsterdam has its main office at Haparandaweg 758, 1013 BD Amsterdam
- Payment of the course is due before the start of the course.
- Break time is included in the course times.
- If the course participant misses a lesson, GMAT Amsterdam will try to offer an alternative date for this lesson on a “best effort” basis. If this is not possible, the participant will not be given a retribution of (a part of) the tuition fee or any other compensation. Under normal circumstances, a participant is expected to miss one lesson at most. GMAT Amsterdam will not arrange for more than one alternative date per course of 4 sessions.
- Cancellation of a course is allowed no later than 7 days after booking a course. After this date, no refunds will be given. If a cancellation is made within 2 weeks before a course starts, only 50% of the course will be refunded.
- GMAT Amsterdam is not accountable for any damages resulting from a less than desirable score on your personal GMAT test.
- GMAT Amsterdam will respond to any complaint about its’ products or services within 14 days, and will actively try to come to a desirable solution to all parties.